Hard knuckle winter gloves with Thermotronic REV'IT! Heating Technology.
The heated Liberty H2O motorcycle gloves have been specifically designed to be highly protective, waterproof, and feature our high-tech Thermotronic technology system that is meant to keep your hands at the ideal temperature of around 33 degrees Celsius, regardless of weather influences such as wind, moist and cold.
The Thermotronic features 4 different heating levels (from higher heat to lower heat) that can easily be adjusted with the large button on the upper part of the glove. Thanks to the colored ring around the button, it's very easy to see what level of warmth your motorcycle gloves are providing.
The outside of the motorcycle gloves is constructed with a flexible softshell on the upper side, and leather on the inside of the hand. An additional grip patch on the palm further provides more control of the handlebars of your motorcycle. We combined Exkin Platinum with PrimaLoft Gold insulation to keep your hands warm and comfortable in the cold. By using a hard-shell knuckle protector combined with a TPU palm slider, the motorcycle gloves offer a heavy dose of protection in case of a mishap. And since it has an incorporated hydratex|Z-liner construction, 100% waterproofing is guaranteed.
Additionally, reflective stripes and logos are added to the top of the hands for increased visibility. And let's not forget the inclusion of the Connect Finger Tip fabric that allows you to operate touchscreens without removing your hand protection, especially when it's cold out.
Keep your hands comfortable even when temperatures take a dive with the Liberty H2O motorcycle gloves.
REV'IT! Heating Technology
The goal of our system is to keep your hands at the ideal temperature of around 33 degrees Celsius, regardless of the type of weather; from the cold, wind, and the rain. All boxes checked.
01. Exkin Platinum: Exkin Platinum is an extremely lightweight, soft and warm, non-woven, multilayer structure that reflects radiant heat downward to the user's hand, without adding vexatious bulk.
02. Primaloft Gold: PrimaLoft Gold is a synthetic insulation solution, made to mimic the heat retaining qualities of down but in hypoallergenic form. And unlike down, PrimaLoft Gold does not hold moisture, it's easily packable, and it's lightweight.
03. Thermotronic: The Thermotronic system features four different heating levels that can easily be adjusted with the large button on the upper side of the gloves. Thanks to the illuminated colored ring around the button, it's very easy to check the level your gloves are currently operating at.
Two Powerful 7.4V Batteries
Unlike comparable heated winter gloves on the market, REV'IT! actually provides two powerful 7.4V batteries. As with all our gear, the batteries have been extensively performance tested in our laboratory, ensuring the best-possible results on the road.
Just like your hands, the batteries operate optimally when they're protected against the cold and rain. That's why we've positioned the battery pocket out on the wrist, inside of the gloves' cuffs, shielding the power supply from performance diminishing weather influences to keep the power flowing for longer.
- Adjustment strap at wrist: The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Stretch at fingers
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Elastic drawcord at cuff: Elastic drawcord to adjust fit of the cuff of the glove.
- Wrist strap
- Tri-fleece liner: This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provid