When you're not afraid of riding off-road, and you don't know where the next adventure will lead you, you need gear that keeps you well protected and cool at the same time. That's why we developed our new Offtrack jacket: a lightweight, well-ventilated garment with plenty of storage space. It's your ideal companion for challenging adventure trips on and off-road. When the temperature rises, the VCS ventilation panels on the front can be opened to optimize airflow to the upper body. If the temperature drops, the detachable thermal liner can be zipped back in for added warmth. When the weather turns for the worse, the detachable and waterproof hydratex|G-liner will keep you dry. The water resistant pockets will also protect your belongings from the elements. Additionally, the Offtrack comes equipped with the highest SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows. It's further upgradable with a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector and/or CE-level 1 chest protector inserts.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1: The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- 3D air mesh: This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Polyester 600D: This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Polyester dull 450D
- PWR|shell mesh: This PWR|shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Detachable hydratex|mesh G-liner
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Cuff zipper: The zipper at the cuff has several purposes. It allows for easier entry into the sleeve, provides extra ventilation on warm days, and allows you to easily wear the glove cuff under your outer shell and over your base layer.
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- Adjustable protector pockets: Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Collar hook: The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Long and double short connection zipper: This jacket has a long connection zipper and double short connection zipper. Not only can it be paired with any pair of pants in the REV'IT! line, but its second, short connection zipper on the membrane ensures that the membrane stays in place.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert: The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Inner pockets
- Membrane storage pocket: This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.
- Napoleon pocket
- Stash pockets
- Elastic draw cord at hem
- Adjustment straps
- Adjustment tabs
- Double adjustment straps
- Flexisnap: The REV'IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- Race fit
- Air outlet
- VCS|zipper: Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.