We've amassed tons of feedback from long-distance commuters and travellers from across the globe about our Poseidon GTX jacket and trousers. We took that information to heart and made a great product even better. This information has led to new ideas, constructions and solutions that are now seamlessly incorporated into the second-generation Poseidon 2 GTX.
The Poseidon 2 GTX Jacket is lighter, more flexible, more versatile, easier to adjust and offers even more on-demand airflow, provided by our patented VCS|aquadefence (Ventilation Control System). On top of that, we've also added a removable GORE-TEX storm collar to the jacket, for the times when it gets really rough and tough out there.
The outer shell is constructed by mixing 2-layer and 3-layer GORE-TEX fabrics, which reduce water pick-up to a minimum. The fabric then provides not only the highest level of waterproofing and breathability, but also an outer shell that delivers the highest standard in cut, tear and abrasion resistance. Add in our award-winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 armor, which comes standard at the elbows and shoulders and everyone is a winner. In terms of protection, we give you the option to add removable CE-rated chest protection, along with the option to insert our back protector. This way, you're covered 360 degrees.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1: The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric: This fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort.
- 3L GORE-TEX nylon 400D fabric: GORE-TEX shells are made for riding in extreme conditions. The fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. A high-performance GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and inner lining. The benefits of a 3-layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
- SuperFabric: SuperFabric technology is an advanced process that transforms ordinary fabrics into unique, highly protective materials. Multiple protective shields are applied close to each other within the fabric, but remain separate to allow maximum flexibility. These micro guard-plates provide an additional layer of protection, without adding weight, and help prevent abrasion to underlying fabrics. SuperFabric is five times more abrasion-resistant than leather, with just half the weight.
- Detachable thermal liner
- 3L GORE-TEX fabric
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Short and long connection zipper: Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- Detachable Storm Collar: The detachable