As any experienced, long-distance adventure rider will know, your hands take the brunt of what the elements choose to throw at you. With the Lacus GTX, you don't need to worry about the weather - not even about sudden downpours or what serious storms may bring to the fore - the Gore-Tex membrane will keep your hands and wrists dry by waterproofing both natural and synthetic textiles used in the construction of these gloves.
Materials that make the difference
The main material of soft, drum-dyed goatskin on the palm and at the back of the hand combines strength and flexibility with all-weather wearability - the leather's water-repellent coating making the Lacus GTX a great go-anywhere waterproof glove. Plus, the fine-grained strength of Pittards sheepskin leather on the contact points of the palms and thumbs guarantees grip when it matters the most.
Handy for adventures
When you're on an adventure, your hands are the tool you'll use most, and the Lacus GTX provide protection for these vital extremities in the form of a mix of hard-shell and memory foam that envelops the hands and wrists. Should you meet the asphalt, a TPU hard-shell palm slider significantly reduces risk of injury, while Temperfoam along the fingers, palms, and thumbs defends your hands without hindering movement. Plus, there's thumb protection - always an adventure rider thumbs up.
- Gore-Tex, Summer Touring Gloves
- Highly Breathable, Lightweight, Summer Glove
- Includes Gore Grip Technology
Hard shell knuckle: That's why we've included a hard shell knuckle. It safely reinforces a vulnerable part of the hand without compromising flexibility or movement.
Hard shell palm slider: That's why we've included a hard shell palm slider. It reinforces a vulnerable part of the hand without compromising flexibility or movement. Should you find yourself in an unfortunate mishap, the hard shell structure of the palm slider is designed to let you continue to "slide," and won't catch on various road surfaces. This helps to avoid any abrupt stops that could further damage or create problems to your hand, arm, or body.
Connect Fingertip: The Connect Fingertip allows you to do exactly this. Strategically placed on the pointer fingers, set/modify your navigation routes, text friends your location, switch up your playlist, or use it for whatever you need. This feature is especially handy during cold-weather riding, when temperatures can drop at moment's notice and your hands take the hit. Stay warm, comfortable, and in control wherever you find yourself.
Gore-Tex + Gore grip technology: Guaranteed. They offer enduring weather protection and comfort, balanced heat transfer, and optimum moisture management - even in harsh conditions. Your hands stay warmer when it's cold, and drier when you perspire. As a special feature, these gloves offer the feel of direct grip and high tactility. The innovative combination of these characteristics has been made possible by a special layered construction which attaches the normally loose layers of the glove to each other, preventing movement between them. Thus, they provide optimum tactility and better dexterity for a sure grip. This makes it easier to handle your zippers, goggles, bags, etc. All Gore-Tex products carry our Guaranteed To Keep You Dry promise.
- Gore-Tex gloves for multi-season adventure rides
- Adjustment strap at wrist: The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff, Stretch at fingers, Stretch lips at fingers
- Closure: Elastic at wrist, Hook-and-loop closure, Wrist strap
- Push-Pull tri-fleece liner: Comfort-boosting liner used in Gore-Tex styles.
- Conductive fingertip at index finger: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Conductive fingertip at thumb: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Long cuff
- Pittards Planette grip patch at palm: Sheepskin with grip-enhancing Planette texture for additional grip at the palm and thumb.
- Pittards Planette grip patch at thumb: Grip-enhancing Planette-textured patch for additional grip at the thumb.
- Pittards Planette Sheepskin: Water-resistant sheepskin with grip-enhancing Planette texture for additional grip.
- Pull tab: Fasten the pull tab at the cuff and cold wind is prevented from entering the sleeve, keeping your arms in the comfort zone
- Suede leather visor wiper
- Gore-Tex gloves + Gore grip technology: Gore-Tex gloves liners are durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. The Gore grip technology uses an innovative layer construction by which they provide better dexterity and tactility for optimum performance.
- Protection: Hard shell knuckle, Temperfoam palm slider, Temperfoam thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam underneath knuckle protector: Premium, comfort and protection enhancing, viscoelastic foam that molds to the rider's knuckles.
- TPU hard shell palm slider: Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- TPU hard shell thumb protector
- Leather Connect Finger Tip: Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish
- PU (polyurethane) coated fabric
- PWR|Shell stretch
- Suede leather with WR finish
- Laminated reflection at finger
- Laminated reflective logo at finger
Outer shell material
Wash & Care:
- Outershell: Do not wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Certification: These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating