Some products are so versatile they're hard to pin down into one particular segment, as is the case with the Cassini H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves.
These short-cuffed, soft shell, waterproof motorcycle gloves are the go-to motorcycle gloves for those looking for something that delivers the right amount of protection, comfort, and female fit for everyday use, even when the rain is pouring down.
A hard-shell knuckle protector takes care of impact protection in case of any unfortunate mishap, as does the abrasion-resistant outer shell that has undergone extensive testing to ensure safety is up to spec. Thanks to McFit technology, these hydratex-equipped waterproof and breathable motorcycle gloves do not compromise on comfort, making sure they deliver the right fit and feel from the get-go.
The Cassini H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves have reflection at the finger and there is a reflective logo at the cuff for better visibility in low-light situations. The Connect Finger Tip also allows you to operate touchscreens without the removal of your motorcycle gloves.
Keep hands warm and dry with the Cassini H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves.
- Hard-knuckle Protection
- McFIT Technology For Comfort
3M Thinsulate insulation material: It helps trap and hold body heat while allowing moisture to escape. The extremely fine microfibers in the Thinsulate insulation help trap air and block body radiant heat loss, making it an efficient insulator. The high warmth-to-thickness ratio of this insulation enables garments to be designed with less bulk and enhanced freedom of movement.
Hard shell knuckle: That's why we've included a hard shell knuckle. It safely reinforces a vulnerable part of the hand without compromising flexibility or movement.
Connect Fingertip: The Connect Fingertip allows you to do exactly this. Strategically placed on the pointer fingers, set/modify your navigation routes, text friends your location, switch up your playlist, or use it for whatever you need. This feature is especially handy during cold-weather riding, when temperatures can drop at moment's notice and your hands take the hit. Stay warm, comfortable, and in control wherever you find yourself.
Hydratex waterproof liner (gloves): That's why we've included the hydratex waterproof liner. Designed to keep the water out - but also to stay breathable - it helps riders reach their destinations, or keep riding, when the weather doesn't want to cooperate.
- Softshell, waterproof urban gloves with a minimalist design for female riders.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff, Stretch lips at fingers
- Closure: Hook-and-loop closure
- Tricot liner: Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft-ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- Conductive fingertip at index finger: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Conductive fingertip at thumb: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Insulation only at backhand
- Short cuff
- Hydratex|Z-liner with McFit technology
- 3M Thinsulate G 100g: Thinsulate G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- Polar fleece
- Protection: Hard shell knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm: PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm.
- Temperfoam palm slider
- Temperfoam thumb knuckle
- Connect finger tip fabric: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Drum dyed goatskin: This goatskin has been drum dyed to give a garment or product a maximum penetration of dye throughout the hide.
- PWR|Shell twill stretch
- Laminated reflection at finger
- Laminated reflective logo at cuff
Outer shell material
Wash & Care:
- Outershell: Do not wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Certification: These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating