The Portland motorcycle shoes are high-quality leather boots with a sturdy appearance. They pair perfectly with your protective riding jeans and a leather jacket yet don't take away from your fashionable looks when walking the streets. These shoes take you back to the future; combining styling from the past (archetype inspired "worker boots") with tomorrow's protection.
Hand-stitched details and a small reflective piece at the heel show that traditional styling and modern details go hand-in-hand when creating your next favorite pair of shoes. And to make them ride-ready, we've included a leather shift pad when you're taking on the urban jungle.
Reinforced heel and toe cups and thermoformed cups on both sides of the ankle ensure armor is incorporated invisibly to offer protection that is up to the CE requirements. A true boot in appearance, the Portland are as tough as Urban motorcycle shoes get without becoming uncomfortable thanks to the OrthoLite insole.
The Portland motorcycle shoes tick all the boxes if you're looking for an understated look with premium protection and functionality in disguise.
- Match Perfectly With Your Riding Jeans
- Ortholite Insole Offers Comfort
- Sturdy, Leather Boots
OrthoLite X40 insole: They know a thing or two about mixing functionality with fashion, so the pairing seemed like a perfect fit. In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the X40 insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities. Not only that, but unlike traditional insoles, the compression set of OrthoLite insoles is less than 5% over time, so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe, providing maximum comfort every time you put your shoes on. They're also known for their lightweight nature and high breathability - thanks to the open-cell PU foam which is 95%-100% breathable. Furthermore, they're washable and moisture-managing.
Thermoformed protection: Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape wherever it's placed in the footwear. The rider won't feel it but will benefits from the added safety element.
- Developed for the rider looking for durability and quality with a hint of heritage look and feel.
- Closure: Laces
- Gusseted tongue construction
- Leather gear shift pad
- OrthoLite X40 foam insole
- Waterproofing: No waterproofing
- Protection: Reinforced side panel, Reinforced heel, Reinforced toe
- Thermoformed heel cup: The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- Thermoformed toecap
- Visibility: Reflection at heel
Certification: These boots or shoes are certified according to the EN 13634 Standard, published in 2017 and have achieved level 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 rating