The SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride. The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience. Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Replacement CJ-2 Pinlock face shield for the Shoei J-Cruise helmet
- The larger CJ-2 shield provides a wider and taller field of vision than its predecessor
- Additionally, the CJ-2 protects against 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- SHOEI's 3D injection-molding process ensures a distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- Coupled with the J-Cruise-exclusive QR-N base plate system, shield changes and base plate function have never been smoother
- The Pinlock Anti-fog Lens transforms your single shield into a dual shield that will resist any amount of fog buildup
- For use with Pinlock inserts (sold separately)