The Evolution of Perfection is a fitting tagline for the longest-standing, most decorated full-face helmet model in the SHOEI lineup, the RF. The process of improving is a constant evolution, and with a world-class team of designers and engineers leading the charge, we pushed our resources and technologies to the brink, utilizing our state-of-the-art wind tunnel facility, extensive array of proprietary materials, and the industry's most stringent quality assurance practices to develop the all-new RF-1400. SHOEI's lightest and most compact SNELL-approved full-face helmet model, the RF-1400 has evolved the pursuit of perfection to the next level.
- Aerodynamic Performance
- Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell
- Enhanced Vision
- Optimized Ventilation System
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS Liner
- 3D Max-Dry Interior System II
- CWR-F2 Shield & Base Plate System
- Emergency Quick Release System - E.Q.R.S.
- Advanced Noise Reduction
- Standards: Snell M2020D and DOT Approved
- Construction: AIM+ - Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Ply