The whoosh of your buddy passing you through the rock garden is basically just an invitation to chase. You'll be happy to oblige in these Smith Attack MTB sunglasses. The maximum-coverage lenses use ChromaPop technology to provide amplified detail and enhanced color, so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The no-slip temples and two-position nose pad keep them in place over every baby head and wet root. When you finally catch up and cruise back to the shuttle, quickly swap between the included bright-light and low-light lenses using Smith's MAG lens interchange system.
Photochromic Clear to Gray Lens: Our most versatile lens that uses photochromic technology for varying light conditions. This lens shifts from clear to gray when exposed to sunlight so you can comfortably wear your sunglasses in a variety of lighting environments in most conditions. (VLT = 20-85%).
- ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Larger, maximum-coverage lens features ventilation channel for fog-free vision
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, large coverage
- 7x4 toric lens curvature
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- Smith MAG lets you change lenses quickly
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
Fit / Integration:
- Bright-light and low-light ChromaPop interchangeable lenses
- Microfiber bag
- MAG performance case