Whether you're looking to sight your landing or simply take in the full mountain view, little compares to the widescreen view from inside a pair of Smith I/O goggles. Match the unobstructed view of their frameless design with our color-boosting, contrast-enhancing ChromaPop lens and the terrain just unfolds in front you as fast as you can take it all in. And don't worry about fogging. The I/O gets our highest level of anti-fog treatment and integrates with our helmets for airflow that keeps the view sharp through all weather conditions. The quick-release lens system lets you quickly match your tint to the day.
Chromapop Sun Red Mirror Lens: Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the layered red mirror over a gray base eases the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you. (VLT = 16%).
- Quick-release lens change system for easy lens changes
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- 5X anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop lens: ChromaPop enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration:
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium fit; Available in Asia fit
- Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop performance tints
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve