Zonal Koroyd Coverage Koroyd is placed strategically throughout for lightweight, ventilated impact protection.
AirEvac Ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses.
Mips Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
Park days, storm riding or groomer hot laps, the Method helmet sets you up with the latest safety innovations, including Mips and Zonal Koroyd, for enhanced energy absorption in the event of a crash. Its minimalist exterior packs in nine fixed vents and our proven AirEvac tech to keep the air flowing and your goggles fog-free. Buckle up, tune in, and hit the hill.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Mips Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without Mips system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort
- Available in Round Contour Fit to better match rounder head shapes
- Eight fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Aleck audio systems compatible
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Beanie compatible
Fit / Integration: