After a long day on the bike, you should be thinking about cracking open a cold one with your buds, not sore spots behind your ears. Ready for the trail, road, or CX course, our Smith Ruckus sunglasses are made for all-day comfort with thin, no-slip temples that are designed to work with your helmet. The raised-brow design with two interchangeable ChromaPop lenses gives you great peripheral vision in the riding position and adds enhanced color and detail to your view. When the afternoon sun starts to dip, easily swap lenses using our PivLock technology and get ready to enjoy the sunset from the saddle.
ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens: A brown based lens boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology and finished with an opal mirror. Great for use in areas of medium to bright exposure, this lens will enhance color and clarity and let you effortlessly see more detail. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. (VLT = 30%).
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- Ignitor lenses for low-light situations
- 100% UV protection
- Medium-large fit, large coverage
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
Fit / Integration:
- ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens
- Performance case
- Microfiber bag with internal sleeve