Flip the switch to full screen and take in the whole mountain. The Smith Skyline goggles match the full-screen view of rimless, spherical lens goggles with a medium fit. Anticipate every turn with the benefit of ChromaPop lens tech to bring the snow texture and wind features to life with enhanced contrast and color definition. Pair them with the Smith helmet of your choice for unmatched airflow and fog-free vision at the resort or on backcountry missions alike.
Chromapop Storm Rose Flash Lens: Tuned to bring the most out of an environment when the storm moves in and the lights go out. Optimize your contrast even on the worst days, so you can stay out longer. (VLT = 50%).
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop lens: ChromaPop enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration:
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium fit; Available in Asia fit
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve