The TYPHOON Series Jacket, originally introduced in 2011, is the garment from which all other STORMRs were born. Through word of mouth among serious anglers, mariners and hunters, this jacket quickly gained a reputation as the warmest, most comfortable, and most functional foul weather jacket available. The NEW & IMPROVED TYPHOON remains the heartbeat of the STORMR line, providing a baseline of important features and unmatched maneuverability at a fair price.
- Improved Fit and Feel Over Previous Versions
- Ultra Soft AQ6 Fleece Interior
- Adjustable Hood Pulls
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper with a Nylon Pull
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap for Extra Security in the Worst Conditions
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams for Maximum Protection and Durability
- Enlarged Interior Zippered Pocket
- Two AQ6 Fleece-Lined, Splash Proof Exterior Pockets. PU Coated Non-Corrosive Zippers with TPR Pulls
- Adjustable Waistband with Two Interior Cord Locks for Added Adjustability and Protection
- 3M Reflective Graphic Logos
Neoprene Core Technology: revolutionizes outerwear design by affixing our ultra-thin neoprene core with proven outdoor fabrics in a special lamination process. Until this process was perfected, no one could produce neoprene this thin and this warm. As a result of this breakthrough, STORMR products provide superior warmth, inherent flotation and incredible flexibility. Interior moisture-wicking fleece keeps you warm while the exterior windproof, waterproof shell beads water on impact.