TechNiche's Phase Change Cooling Vests maintain a comfortable 14 degrees C (58 degrees F) for up to 3 hours of critical heat stress relief.
TechKewl ANSI Class II Compliant Phase Change Cooling Vest:
- V-neck w/zipper closure; hook & loop girth adjustments
- 100% cotton (excluding inserts)
- Thermal Liner
- Includes front chest pocket
- Include 1 set of 4 (Four) Cool Pax™ 7065-V Phase Change Cooling Inserts
- Includes Cooler Bag
TechKewl™ Phase Change Cooling Vests are specially designed for long lasting durability in harsh working conditions. Vests have a comfortable v-neck design with a zipper closure. Hook and loop girth and shoulder adjustments provide a customized fit.
How Phase Change Cooling Works:
1) Freeze Cool Pax™ Ice Inserts (Included)
2 )Place in vest for hour of cooling
3) Frozen inserts provide extreme cooling effect
Key Benefits of TechKewl™ Phase Change Cooling:
- Avoid Heat Stress
- Stay Safe
- Great for Working Outdoors
- Works in extreme conditions
- Regulate Body Temperature
TechKewl™ Activation & Use:
- Provide cooling comfort and heat stress protection in high temperature environments.
- Commonly used in extreme heat under work gear, costumes, and other apparel.
- Phase Change Material releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, durable, reusable, lighter than water, and does not produce condensation.
- Simply place in a freezer until solid. Or submerge inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes.
- Place inserts to garment pockets.
- Wear comfortably; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).