A 2-in-1 eco-friendly briefcase that converts into a backpack for easier business travel.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Dedicated pockets protects a 15.6" PC or 16" MacBook and 10.5" tablet
- Hidden interior pocket safeguards a phone, sunglasses or other valuables
- Easily convert bag from a briefcase to a backpack for versatile carry options
- Storage for quick access to phone, pen and business card
- Multiple internal organization pockets to secure contents in briefcase or backpack
- Carry comfortably in briefcase mode with removable, padded shoulder strap
- Streamline bag by tucking away shoulder straps when they are not in use
- Pass-through panel enables you to attach the bag to rolling luggage for easier travel
- Constructed of 100% recycled 1680 polyester material with YKK zippers
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 6.7 x 11.4 in
- Volume: 17 L
- Model number: TACLB2116
- Laptop compartment dimensions: 15.2 x 10.4 x 1.2 in
- Color: Black
- Model number: 3204815
- Weight: 2.4 lb
- Material: 100% recycled 1680 polyester