A professional eco-friendly travel backpack keeps everything protected and includes a hidden SafeZone compartment to safeguard smaller essentials.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Dedicated pockets protects a 15.6" PC or 16" MacBook and 10.5" tablet
- SafeZone compartment with hidden pocket behind removable hard-shell cup safeguards a phone, sunglasses or other valuables
- A spacious side-access storage to secure gear using large mesh pocket to separate smaller items
- Interior pockets to keep small items safe and accessible
- Pass-through panel enables you to attach the bag to rolling luggage for easier travel
- Side pocket for easy storage of water bottle and adjacent side zippered pocket to keep small belongings safe
- Mesh-wrapped EVA shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap, making it more comfortable to carry
- Constructed of 100% recycled 1680 polyester material with YKK zippers
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.4 x 18.1 in
- Volume: 23 L
- Model name: TACBP2116
- Laptop compartment dimensions: 15.2 x 10.4 x 1.2 in
- Color: Black
- Model number: 3204813
- Weight: 2.3 lb
- Material: 100% recycled 1680 polyester