A compact, casual waxed canvas backpack that is just as functional on the trail as it is in the city.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Constructed with 50% recycled waxed polyester canvas that is 5x stronger and 3x more water resistant than traditional waxed cotton canvas
- Quickly access snacks or keys in the shoulder strap stretch pocket
- Stabilize load with adjustable, removable sternum strap and tuckaway hipbelt
- Easily secure hiking poles or ice axe on attachment loop
- Stay cool on any adventure with a breathable backpanel
- Keep hydrated with a reservoir sleeve and two side water bottle pockets (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Lash gear to the outside of the pack with side compression straps and daisy chains
- Store snacks and small items in zippered lid pocket
- Color: Obsidian, Nutria
- Material: 50% Recycled Waxed 600D Polyester Canvas; Bluesign Certified 600D Polyester
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.9 x 8.7 x 19.3 in
- Gender: Unisex
- Volume: 15 L
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Usage: Day hike
- Model number: 3204127