Sleek and stylish backpack with storage solutions designed for work and play.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Elevated, dedicated pockets protects up to a 15.6 laptop and up to a 10.5" tablet"
- Roomy zipped mesh pocket stretches to add volume to store electronic accessories and other personal items
- Mesh exterior side pocket allows you to store a water bottle quickly
- Exterior zipped pocket allows you to quickly access items on the go
- Lash points on the front panel allow you to easily attach extra gear
- Pass-through panel enables you to attach the backpack to rolling luggage for easier travel
- Sternum strap, padded back panel with airflow channel, and side compression straps to balance the load, making it more comfortable to carry
- Dedicated interior pockets make it easy to store small accessories and pens
- Constructed with bluesign approved 400D nylon with YKK zippers
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.9 x 18.3 in
- Volume: 21 L
- Model name: TEBP4116
- Laptop compartment dimensions: 10.4 x 1.2 x 15.2 in
- Color: Black, Mallard Green, Pelican/Vetiver
- Model number: 3204838
- Weight: 1.59 lb
- Material: bluesign approved, 100% 400Dx400D Nylon Oxford plain