Two 13-foot locking straps with One Key locking cylinders.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Crash tests: We conduct multiple crash tests at different speeds and weights to ensure the complete roof rack system transports your gear safely and protects the vehicle from damage.
Wear and tear simulations: Specialized tests that are used to evaluate the roof rack systems over time, to assess their durability and long-term performance.
Exposure tests: To evaluate the performance of roof rack systems under conditions that might be encountered during use, we expose them to extreme heat, cold, damp, sunlight and chemicals.
- Two 13-ft (3.9 m) locking straps
- Steel cables inside a theft-resistant nylon sleeve provide a dual-layer locking system
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant aluminum buckle
- Lock housing rubber-coated to prevent vehicle and equipment scratches
- Two One-Key lock cylinders included
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 2 x 2 in
- Model number: 831