A streamlined backpack perfect for hiking or climbing.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Designed to support any adventure with a highly weather and abrasion resistant coated nylon fabric
- Easy access lid with protective storm flap
- Create the perfect fit with the fully adjustable backpanel, removable hipbelt, and removable sternum strap
- Secure a climbing rope or jacket to the bag using the webbing extension
- Fast-access side zipper allows you to find contents toward the middle and bottom of the pack
- Quickly stow and access extra layers in the side access front panel pocket
- Keep your gear dry in inclement weather with the included rain cover
- Quickly access keys or a snack in the shoulder strap stretch pocket
- Attach an ice axe or trekking poles in dedicated loop attachments
- Easily find keys, a wallet, or accessories in the interior zippered mesh pocket
- Stay visible in low light conditions with a reflective logo
- Color: Obsidian, Wood Thrush
- Material: Coated 210D Robic, 70D nylon
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Gender: Male
- Volume: 35 L
- Model number: 3204098
- Usage: Day hike
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.6 x 12.2 x 24.4 in