Technical and versatile making it the perfect pack for any outdoor outting.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- 18L storage capacity holds extra layers and food , making it perfect for a medium day hike or outing
- Tensioned mesh back panel and ergonomic frame helps you keep cool and comfortable
- 420d Nylon Oxford weather-resistant fabric with sustainable 1500mm C-0 DWR coating protects your gear from the elements, while minimizing the environmental impact
- Easy to reach pocket keeps small essentials secure and accessible
- Versatile bungee lash loop and gear loops for attaching mountain tools, trekking poles, hat or flip flops
- Side mesh pockets provide access on-the-go to water bottle, snack, or phone
- Lower lashing straps to expand capacity or compress the load
- Rugged handles and haul loops make it easy to grab the bag and enhance versatility
- 15mm waist belt provides stability when needed or can be detached to simplify the pack
- Compatible with up to a 3L hydration reservoir (not included)
- Color: Black
- Material: 420D nylon
- Weight: 1.26 lb
- Gender: Unisex
- Volume: 18 L
- Model number: 3204515
- Usage: Day hike
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.2 x 7.9 x 18.5 in