Push the limits with a Thule Rail hydration pack
Thule Rail 12L hydration pack has a 2.5L hydration reservoir for day-long rides and a secure fit to eliminate movement on aggressive trail rides or enduro races.
The hydration backpack has optimal weight distribution thanks to its low center of gravity, which improves bike handling and reduces muscle strain. The superior stability and secure fit is also ideal for aggressive downhill riding, jumping and enduro races. The Thule ReTrakt hydration hose has a unique magnetic design which allows the hose to automatically snap back in place in between sips. This means you can spend more time focusing on maximizing your performance.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Stay hydrated without slowing down using the hands-free ReTrakt magnetic hose return system
- User-friendly 2.5L HydraPak reservoir features a slide closure for easy cleaning and a locking bite valve to prevent leaks before and after your ride
- Superior stability for aggressive downhill riding and jumping with a secure fit
- Improve bike handling and reduce muscle strain with optimal weight distribution thanks to the low center of gravity
- Quickly store and retrieve pads, helmet or chin bar with easy-access lash points
- Easily access nutrition, clothing or tools without having to remove the pack thanks to lower-back jersey pockets
- Keep tools, pumps, snacks and accessories organized in dedicated internal pockets
- Store jacket or extra layers under exterior compression panel
- Stay visible with reflective details and a light attachment loop
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.3 x 7.1 x 17.3 in
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5 L
- Model number: 3203797
- Volume: 12 L
- Material: Nylon
- Weight: 1.92 lb
- Color: Obsidian, Covert