A streamlined backpack perfect for skiing, mountaineering and climbing.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Designed to support any adventure with a highly weather and abrasion resistant coated nylon fabric
- Removable lid, frame sheet, hip belt padding and sternum strap allow pack weight to be reduced up to 500g /1.10 lb for light and fast missions
- Storm flap provides weather protection when lid is removed
- Securely attach skis using an A frame or diagonal carry
- Quickly access a snack in the shoulder strap stretch pocket
- Fast-access side zipper allows you to find contents toward the middle and bottom of the pack
- Secure two ice axes with a dedicated tool garage
- Attach a climbing rope or jacket with the underlid compression strap
- Hydration compatible design features reservoir sleeve with drink tube exit port (Reservoir sold separately)
- Easily store small items in the interior zipped mesh pocket
- Access protection easily with gear loops integrated to hip belt
- Color: Obsidian
- Material: Coated 210D Robic, 70D nylon
- Weight: 2.85 lb
- Gender: Unisex
- Volume: 40 L
- Model number: 3204502
- Usage: Day hike
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.42 x 10.24 x 22.83 in