A spacious rolling duffel with wide-mouth access and divided main compartment to easily pack and organize your travel essentials.
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Quality that lasts: All Thule bags are rigorously tested to ensure they will stand the test of time. Our luggage even goes through an extensive 50 tests before it's given the Thule logo.
Bluesign system members: We are partners of the bluesign system, an international standard for textile production aimed at reducing the impact of manufacturing on people and the planet.
Responsible sourcing and logistics: We obey the principles of the UN Global Compact, as well as ILO and OECD guidelines, and conduct strict audits to ensure our suppliers respect human rights, labor laws, health and safety, and the environment.
- Easy to pack and stay organized with spacious interior that divides into two separate compartments
- Smooth and easy transport with tough, oversized wheels and V-Tubing telescoping handles
- Effortless travel thanks to the piggyback strap attachment loop that allows an additional bag to be hooked on
- Quick access to keys, wallet and smaller items with zippered pocket
- Bag design absorbs the impact of travel due to the durable exoskeleton and molded polycarbonate back panel
- Smooth lifting and rearranging with top, side and bottom grab handles
- Protects contents from the elements with durable, water-resistant materials
- Keep belongings in place throughout travel due to external compression straps
- Built in ID card slot simplifies identification of bag
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.8 x 15.7 x 27.6 in
- Color: Black, Mineral
- Collection: Thule Subterra Collection
- Weight: 9 lb
- Material: 800D nylon
- Model number: 3204028
- Volume: 75 L
- Model name: TSR375