TourMaster Synergy 2.0 Electrically Heated Leather Gloves
Regular price $219.99
Tour Master Synergy 2.0 apparel is designed to operate from a vehicle\xCDs standard 12-volt electrical system to provide unmatched levels of warmth and comfort. With Synergy 2.0 apparel, wearers can be warm without the bulk and discomfort typically caused by excessive layers of clothing. By providing increased warmth and mobility in cold temperatures, Synergy 2.0 apparel helps reduce fatigue while increasing safety and enjoyment. Includes: Gloves, Power Lead Battery Harness, and Singe Rheostat Unit (Temperature Controller) Each Synergy 2.0 garment is heated by a series of durable steel fiber heating elements, which generate safe, electronically controlled infrared heat. In addition to safe and even heating, the steel fiber elements are lightweight, flexible and safe to operate in wet conditions. It is flexibility that allows Synergy 2.0 garments to fit comfortably under protective riding apparel.
- Tour Master\xCDs 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle's 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible steel fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort